Well I removed the intake and the gaskets were bad. Got the heads off next and I was right a head gasket was blown. Already dropped the heads off at Mark to be machined.
All of us here (except Duncan) have had the flu for the last few days, and we've been forced to stay away from work/school until we've finished our scripts from the chemist's. I had been watching the Netflix and surfing the craigslist most the entire time. Every good deal I would find somebody had already bought it or they wouldn't reply or reply days later to say it sold. Today I found a cheap
The cars needs...
The goal will be now not to exceed 600$ in repairs. I will add a link to my gdocs spreedsheet of expected costs and sources. I won't be working on it today or tomorrow still don't feel very good yet.
|To all the new signups. I have periodically checked your emal addresses and if it looks bogus I ignore your signup. I want to see ExtremeD grow, but I haven't had time yet to work on it. If you want to be part of it's growth send me an email after your signup and I'll set you up.|